Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Day at Boondocks

The best day with the kids this summer was when we went to Boondocks. I think it was the best anyway because I finally got to go along. The kids were out of school so we picked them up for the day. They were so excited to go. We started out at the pumpkin patch and let them each pick out a pumpkin. There were so many to pick from we didn't know where to begin. After the pumpkin patch it was on to Boondocks. We were there from about 12:30 until after 7 that night. It was a long day, but it was so much fun. We did everything. We played the games in the arcade, played miniature golf, played laser tag, rode the bumper boats and the go carts. The kids were both able to ride the smaller ones and then we each took them on the larger ones with us. The last time we went Chase and I were even able to beat Grandpa and Hailee. After Boondocks, we headed home and roasted hotdogs and marshmallows in our fire pit. I think we finally got the kids home about 9:30 that night. I don't think they were tired yet, but we sure were.

No comments: