During the summer whenever Al has to work on Saturday's he tries to spend his day off during the week with the grand kids. He always picks somewhere fun to take them. The first trip this summer was to Timpanogos Cave. It is a 1 1/2 mile hike up to the cave entrance. Hailee and Chase almost had to pull Grandpa along to make it up there. They had so much fun though. I was a little jealous because I had to work and I have never been there myself. Maybe someday I will get to go there too. After the cave they came back to the house for some baseball and playing around outside. Chase is a baseball fanatic, so a day with Grandpa inevitably means at least some time playing baseball. They never seem to get tired out though.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment