For his birthday, I got Al tickets for the Carrie Underwood concert which was at the E-Center on November 19th. We having been following her since her days on American Idol and have always liked her. I had ordered the tickets way back in June, so we were excited to finally be able to go. We had some pretty decent seats that were pretty close to the stage. It was a really good concert and we really had alot of fun. We had to laugh though because there was an older couple sitting next to us who I don't think had ever been to a concert before. He spent 75% of his time with his fingers in his ears because it was so loud. In a way I felt bad for them because I really don't think they were having much fun. Oh well, we had enough for all of us.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment