Back in August, Al and I took another one of our small day trips. This time we decided to hike up to Battle Creek Falls. It is in a canyon above Pleasant Grove. It is about a mile and a half hike up and back, but fortunately not really steep. Nothing like the hike we took up to Timpanogoes. It was a really pretty early fall day, sunny but not too hot. I heard about this place from my boss so we decided to see if we could find it. It was worth every minute of the hike up. What a gorgeous place. If you are real adventerous and have the right kind of shoes or sandals you can even walk out on the rocks and feel the spray of the water. It would be a great place to go and cool off on a hot day. Unfortunately, I had on my nice leather tennis shoes and didn't want to ruin them walking in the water. I tried without my shoes, but the rocks were just a little too sharp.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment